At 4:27 p.m. Eastern time — 26 minutes after our last post was published — Dr. Clifford Mitchell of the Maryland Department of Health & Mental Hygiene emailed me the blank report form used by state public pools.
Here are the five questions for which the department, in its release of the Meadowbrook Aquatic Center report on the October drowning of Louis Lowenthal, blacked out both the responses and the questions:
6. Was Victim Treated by The Facility’s Staff Emergency Response Personnel A Physician
7. Was Resuscitation Required No Yes -Performed by ; AED Device Used No Yes
8. Was Victim Admitted to the Hospital No Yes -Hospital Name
9. Did Injury/Illness Result in Death No Yes- Date/Time of Death
10. Identify Each Emergency Response Unit (EMS, Police, or Fire) and Provide Report #